In an effort to keep the public aware of upcoming construction activities, Two Trees Management will provide updates every two weeks.
Please note: the exact scope and nature of the activities are subject to change based upon field conditions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Domino@twotrees-dumbo.com or call at 718-384-9742.
Weeks covering April 28, 2014 and May 5, 2014
- Demolition contractors have completed the installation of a high-quality construction noise barrier at the perimeter of the entire site.
- A third party construction monitor/reporter approved by Department of City Planning is in place to oversee and certify the implementation of the specified environmental mitigation measures.
- Currently there is no demolition work taking place on Saturdays.
- Demolition of Building 16 on Kent Ave South between South 5th and South 3rd Street (Phase 2) is complete.
- A traffic plan showing all proposed alterations to land, street and sidewalk was been submitted and approved by Department of Transportation and Bikes Department.
- The sidewalk, bike lane and street have been redirected according to those approved plans.
- The construction fence has been moved to its final position.