In an effort to keep the public aware of upcoming construction activities, Two Trees Management will provide updates every two weeks.
Please note: the exact scope and nature of the activities are subject to change based upon field conditions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Domino@twotrees-dumbo.com or call at 718-384-9742.
Weeks covering September 23, 2013 and September 30, 2013
- The relevant abatement is now complete at the site.
- Demolition contractors are installing a high-quality construction noise barrier at the perimeter of the entire site.
- The demolition permit for Building 28 at the corner of Kent Ave and Grand Street (Phase 1) has been issued and demolition work will commence on/about September 26th and is expected to take approximately 10 weeks.
- A third party construction monitor/ reporter has been hired and approved by Department of City Planning to oversee and certify the implementation of the specified environmental mitigation measures.
- A traffic plan showing all proposed alterations to land, street and sidewalk was been submitted and approved by Department of Transportation and Bikes Department.
- The sidewalk, bike lane and street will be redirected according to those approved plans.
For questions, neighbors are encouraged to communicate via email at Domino@twotrees-dumbo.com.